Sabtu, Februari 11, 2012

Top 25 Acoustic Worship Songs [Split Tracks] (2002)

Top 25 Acoustic Worship Songs [Split Tracks] (2002)

Tracklist:
CD 1:
1. Lord, I Lift Your Name on High - Paul Clark
2. As the Deer - Terry Clark
3. I Love You, Lord - Kelly Willard
4. Glorify Thy Name - Leonard A. Tucker
5. Open Our Eyes - Kelly Willard
6. Seek Ye First - Eden Espinosa
7. Power of Your Love - Chris Falson, Kristina Hamilton
8. You're Worthy of My Praise - John Evans
9. Come Let Us Worship and Bow Down - Karen Harper
10. Jesus, Draw Me Close - Lenny LeBlanc
11. In His Time - Kelly Willard

CD 2:
1. White as Snow - Kelly Willard
2. I Will Celebrate - Sara Kling
3. I Love Your Grace - Todd Warren
4. We Declare Your Majesty - Sy Gorieb
5. Grace Alone - Kristina Hamilton
6. I Waited for the Lord - Bill Batstone
7. No Greater Love - Leonard A. Tucker
8. Rock of My Salvation - Lyndsey Lloyd
9. He Knows My Name - John Evans
10. No Higher Calling - Brent Helming
11. That's Why We Praise Him - Tommy Walker
12. Come and See - Kristina Hamilton
13. Come Holy Spirit - Sara Kling
14. Let All the World Sing Praises - Aaron Gayden

Download Part 1
Download Part 2
Download Part 3

1 komentar: